|The new online school offers a variety of resources for new and experienced users of desktop and server editions
For many years now, I have advocated for better professional education for users of translation process support software at every level. I have tested curriculum delivery platforms, better ways of making information more accessible to those who need it, and more. In a limited scope, this has been a successful effort.
- re-released help guides I've written for learning memoQ, including some material in Portuguese. The link provided here is for a bundle which includes books and courses.
- a course with quick tips for maximizing terminology leverage in memoQ
- consulting which provides quick, affordable glossary building support for projects
- a special memoQ ergonomics course to improve user experience and efficiency
- regular expressions as an aid for translation of patterned information like currency expressions, dates, legal citations, coded information, etc.
- better source document segmentation in projects
- memoQ server basics for collaborating groups and small companies
- memoQ and other technology for legal translation
This platform provides a long-needed mechanism for providing more detailed learning assistance than I have enjoyed with this blog and my YouTube channel, and future publication habits on my part will reflect that. I'm excited about many ideas for moving ahead in quick and quicker steps with memoQ and so many other resources that many of us depend on for professional relief and productivity.